Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So no wonder I feel fat.
I am!

No seriously, I put on 10 pounds in 3 months. Partially it is because of my ankle. I havent been able to do any exercise without it getting weak and swollen.
But it is also becuase I have been partying...since we moved out of the in-laws house. It was like freedom and I havent stopped.

Well it does now. I am going cold turkey in terms of food. No junk, no drinks, salads for lunch and healthy food for dinner. Thats that.

The only sucky thing is I am being taken camping. And now more than ever I dont want to go. Its hard to be picky about food when you are out living in the forest. Fuck!

Dont want to do it. And then after that we have friends visiting from NYC. I love them but they could not have chosen a worse time. Plus, like everyone we know they have a child and you know what that means.....

Moving to the in-laws place for a week so that the child has a place to sleep. Argh, I dont want to live there. Not after being blamed for the break in. And I dont want to argue with J. I realize that this what would work for AK (friends) - I just dont want to eat unhealthy or worse explain why I wont eat regular food. Its bad enough having to be on a diet!

Okay ranting and raving done.

I finished HP7 - It was awesome! It really was. Dont worry I wont give away the good bits. But I feel so sad now that I know there wont be another HP book! But it was an awesome end to an awesome series....

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Wow, with everything going on this will be a difficult time to start a diet. It sounds like something you really want to do though, so I am sure you can work it out.
The alternative would be to wait a few weeks to start? But still, you shouldn't have to explain your food choices to anyone.
Glad you enjoyed the final HP :-)

Viki said...

Lb - it will have to work. I am on lockdown mode. This needs to be done and it will.
Are you a HP fan?