Friday, July 20, 2007

Lights out

Lights are out in my office. My comp is obviously still working....(Just in case you needed to know!)

Anyways, J has been talking about moving cities lately. Not immediately but in a matter of a few years. I think it would be great!
I like Vancouver, but am not in love with it.

Secretly, I would want to move to Montreal! I dont see that happening as J is a lawyer and Quebec law is quite different from the rest of Canada law if you are practicing. Thanks Quebec!

Anyhoo, if not Toronto is always a good option. Its much bigger than Vancouver and hence it would be fun!

These are my options for moving within Canada. If out of Canada is an option - I would love, love, love New York. Reminds me of Bombay! If not, Chicago or L.A. - Again I dont see that happening.

But in my mind - if we leave Vancouver we move to something bigger and better!

Otherwise there is no point in leaving....

That is my rant for today.

Ever moved cities, places? What were your experiences?

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I wish I could be more well traveled, but I have lived in Southern California all my life. I like it here very much, but have nothing to compare it to.

Brian said...

I went the other way, and moved from a big city to small town. It's much nicer.