Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh my....

Yes, I know I am supposed to be MIA but this weekend has been difficult.

I have been thankful for the HP 7 - otherwise I would have driven myself mad.

I feel so....fat.

I havent felt this way for so long.

And I am afraid that I will go over to the dark side (yes, that comes from my reading too much of Harry Potter!). But I did last time.

I stopped eating. And I do not want to do that. But I do need to lose a few kilos/pounds.

Anyways, the action plan this time around is eating only salads for lunch and walking everyday.

The idiotic thing is my ankle. It healing but slowly which means every now and then it hurts. Which is not very beneficial for walking.

Argh....

3 comments:

laura b. said...

I think salads and walking sounds sensible...definitely don't stop eating!
I hope you are enjoying your Harry Potter :-)

Vi said...

I know the feeling Viki. After two weeks of no smoking, my jeans are now tight. will be eating salads and walking with ya this week! (even managed to steal a dog this week to help do that!)

Viki said...

Lb - thanks. I am enjoying HP 7

Vi - yes, salads are great! Good luck!