Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Walked

I walked from home to work today, about a 40 minute walk....

I was fun and I feel good.

My ankle, however, is another story...

I am getting tired of it hurting - its been 3 months now!

Its funny cause - if I dont walk - it feels completely fine. Like normal - however, as soon as I started to exercise - it hurts.

Anyways, I have decided to take pain killers and see if that helps. I have tried the physio and massage. Lets go old school!

Anyhoo, today is the first fireworks show in my nieghbourhood. They have 4 of these every summer....

They are okay I guess. I did grow up in India - so during diwali all you see is fireworks for 2 straight weeks. This show is nothing compared to that. Whateves....

2 comments:

Vi said...

Have you heard of the Dreamhealther2000 or other things like vibrogym? It's a machine that vibrates. 10 minutes on it is equilvent to an hours workout. It's also good for strengthening injuries like your ankle.

Viki said...

Vi- never heard of that...I'll ask my massage therapist the next time I see her.