Monday, April 14, 2008

Kick

So J felt the baby kick last night and his first words where "Oh god! This is freaky".

Which really is freaky when you think of it. I mean when else would you have something kicking you from the inside?

And really in any other circumstance something kicking you from the inside would not be a good thing.

So it was funny but cute.

Anyways, we are slowing getting ready for the baby. I spent the entire weekend sorting through my clothes and putting them away and cleaning out closets and such. So we have some more space to work with.

I have to put together this Ikea cupboard and then we can buy baby stuff.

I also have to register as I have nothing baby related - you this being my first baby and stuff!

So I have a whole bunch of things to do and not enough time. Never enough time!

3 comments:

laura b. said...

I always thought actually feeling the baby was such a huge, exciting thing. It must make it more real for the guy part of the equation.

Viki said...

I think so, he also finds it funny that the baby seems to love to kick my bladder every single time. J thinks its funny - I think its plain evil.

Vi said...

sounds like you are starting to 'nest!'