Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am super concerned about young K.

I dont think he is gaining enough weight. All the other babies I see are chubby and cuddly.

K is not that chubby as yet. He is in the 40 percentile for his weight.

I kind of blame myself as being a vegetarian I dont eat that much protein...

I am trying to eat eggs, as they have protein and are easy to make but man I hate the taste.

That and they are all googly.

Anyways, his doctor doesnt seem to be concerned but I am going to try to eat more, generally, eat more of the good things and hopefully that will help.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

If the doc isn't concerned, you dont need to be concerned. Kids are all different. K will be fine!

laura b. said...

Aw, I agree with Trixie. Not all babies are so prone to being chubby. Your milk is perfect for him and I don't believe it is affected by your vegetarian diet.

Do you eat cheese? The only way I really like eggs is scrambled with lots of cheese and pepper.