Friday, October 24, 2008

K-Train

As young K is known, is now in the bedroom cooing and crying at the same time.

Man, I am so exhausted all the time. Its like a non-stop entertainment centre except that I am the one who has to entertain.

And to think he is not even crawling right now.

Anyhoo, Its getting cold here and I have to say, that does not make me happy. I have been walking around the house today with a sweater on and slippers.

Speaking of slippers, K puked on J's slippers today. I washed the puke off but I dont think its completely clean.

I am thinking of not telling J about this - as he can be a bit Obsessive compulsive sometimes.

Like he goes around the house putting floor mats parallel to the door. Or arranging remotes in a line from longest to shortest and so on.

Which is fine. I noticed it a long time ago before he realized what he was doing but if I tell him about the slippers he might throw them out and the puke really wasnt that much, just a dab and that too nowhere where his foot would touch.

Hmm, will have to think on that....

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Ha! I totally wouldn't mention this small incident. A little baby puke never hurt anyone...and if he doesn't know he won't be bothered.

Babies are exhausting, but enjoy this pre-mobile time!

Trixie said...

What he doesn't know wont hurt him!