Wednesday, January 10, 2007

On a fairly recent series of emails between 'friends' (here is use the word loosely) there was a discussion on where to go for a b'day celebration. Choice was 2 restaurants. Being thorough I naturally compared the two and sent an email backing my restaurant of choice. Given that I will be paying for heroine's upteenth dinner yet again - I thought I might as well go to a place where I can eat something this time.

[Maybe on a different post sometime in the future I will outline how I think I get totally ripped off everytime anything w/ the heroine is involved! You the kind of person who cheaps out on gifts but expects something spectacular every b'day? She is the one. Anyhoo, I digress...]

So I give my opinion and so does J - cause that is what we do. We are thorough and we actually give a damn where and on whom we are going to spend a billion dollars!

Here is what completely pissed me off - The rest of emails come by saying something to the effect of - oh whatever, I am ok with it. I cant compare cause I never been to these places so and so forth. In other words, completely blah responses. What is w/ ppl and them not wanting to give an opinion? I dont care about the damn restaurants but really - this is every thing in this country! Where are your balls? Seriously!
What is with not wanting to commit and stick w/ it? Why the need to be polite every freaking time? Why?

No comments: