Friday, January 05, 2007

I my what should I rant about today thoughts - I could not come up with anything....

I always have things to rant about so this is quite concerning. Actually I do have one but it will be an angry rant and will get me all worked up so I am not going to go there.



I do get to go to India though. Yes, I want to celebrate Holi there. Which will be boat loads of fun!
I am only going for like 12 days or something. Believe me if I could go for 3 months I would. But I have earn a living and J's extended family is there - whom I do not want to visit. They suck the life out of me.

So it will be blissful 12 days of arguing with my dad of what a failure I am and how selfish I am. Oh joy!
On the good side - I get to see my mom, my bro and my sis. Which is cool. Cant wait.

No comments: