Friday, January 12, 2007

Cry

I want to cry. Its the job. I don't like it. I have my reasons. Most ppl think I shd be happy to have it at all and I know that. But there are things I don't like about it.

Today my boss walks into my office and asks me to create a newsletter. My description, although non-existent , is mostly to do research/analysis/ writing. Not desk-top publishing. I just have no interest in it. Besides I don't have promise of a job and no pay increase to take this up. I am angry b/c I cant just quit. I have to do this. I need the money but everyday I wake up and I am sad.

Damn not being rich. Damn having to bust your as$ everyday. I hate all the privileged for this reason. They will never have to do this for a measly paycheque. Never to have this feeling. When is my money coming?

No comments: