Monday, October 29, 2007

break

Apologies for being away. Now that I am back to work I will write more.

There are several pros and cons to being back to work...

Cons:
Being at work
Having to work
Getting up early and getting dressed and ready in a matter for 30 minutes.
Having to get out of the house when it is raining.
Using you brain again.

Pros:
Seeing work mates again.
Seeing my ex-crush again (donno if that makes him my crush again. I think not.)
Wearing new clothes that you bought from the outlet malls.
Listening to music while on the bus
Using your brain again.

Ok, hopefully I will have the Florence update the next time I log in.

2 comments:

Vi said...

Bah! If only we didn't have to work! But then we wouldn't be able to go on hols.

laura b. said...

Independently wealthy, that is the way to go :-)